Recent NewsView All
Who We Are
Supporting the success and growth of manufacturing supply chain partners in Peterborough and the Kawartha Lakes Region.
manufacturing supply chains have been a core strength of Peterborough and the Kawartha Lakes regions for over a century. Over the past decade the sector has transformed into a creative economy hotbed. Innovation, creativity and technological strength are now the basis of our success.
The Kawartha Manufacturers Association’s (KMA) objective is to grow the regional economy through World Class Manufacturing and the development of a diverse, highly skilled workforce. We do this through strategic partnerships with industry, government, educational institutions and community stakeholders.
What We Do
KMA’s objective is to grow the regional economy through World Class Manufacturing Supply Chains and the development of a diverse, highly skilled workforce.
- Creation and promotion of development, training and funding opportunities.
- Provide networking and best practice sharing opportunities in the Kawarthas region and in Eastern Ontario (Tri-Association initiatives).
- Raise and promote manufacturing issues with all levels of Government.
Promote strategic partnerships with industry, government, education Institutions and community stakeholders.
To increase the competitiveness and competencies of manufacturing supply chain partners in the Kawarthas by:
- Providing a forum for sharing information, ideas and resources.
- Promoting continuous improvement through education in contemporary management and manufacturing practices.
- Improving the appreciation of manufacturing supply chains and its contribution to regional quality of life.
- Improving links between education, other manufacturing supply chain partners and government.
There is a local and global shift that is transforming manufacturing supply chains into a high tech sector. The Kawartha Manufacturers Association provides information and resources to help you and your business grow and succeed in the Advance Manufacturing Supply Chain sector. Through becoming a member of the KMA, you will have access to the latest collection of manufacturing supply chain news and opportunities locally, provincially and nationally.
- Conferences & meetings
- Partnerships with other organizations and associations
- Grow your network
- First to know about Government and other funding availability
- Access to Manufacturing Supply Chain focused funding
- Media promotion
- Keep up to date on the latest regulations, innovations and trends
- Support with ongoing initiatives including training programs
- Industry Workshops and speaking events
- Monthly newsletters
Become a member
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Kawartha Manufacturers Association?
To become a members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your company name and emails of the representatives.
The KMA Membership runs from April 2023 until June 2024.
- Regular Voting Membership (Manufacturing) $175
- Affiliate Non-Voting Membership (Non-Manufacturing) $175
Please email us at: email@example.com